Wednesday 28 January 2015

Project 10 pan February 2014.

For those of you that haven't heard of project 10 pan, you basically pick 10 items in your beauty collection and pledge to not buy anything new until you have used them up...unless you really need it ;).

I've decided I'm going to try and do this each month, choosing a new category each time. Mainly to justify a massive beauty haul at the end of it. This month I've gone with make-up items, not including eyeshadows, I'd have to use the same one every day to use it up!

THE LINE UP:

1: Clinique Superprimer, Universal Face Primer:
This is only a sample size so should be quite easy to use up. I just don't find myself reaching for it, ever. I love my No7 colour correcting primer far too much.

2: M.A.C Prep&Prime highlighter, Radiant rose:
I do love this for those mornings after the night before when make up just isn't going to happen. But I am more than aware that I've had this one a tad too long and old make up is never good.

3: Revlon Photoready Skinglights Illuminator, Bare light:
I bought this on a whim when there was an offer on in super drug, used it once and then it just got forgotten about. I'm looking forward to actually trying this out!

4: Maybelline FIT me foundation, 115:
Does anyone else have a hole inside that can only be filled by a foundation that doesn't break the bank? I love my high end foundations but I'm on a mission to find the holy grail of drugstore foundations, just for those days where your not doing anything that requires heavy makeup. Sadly, this wasn't it.

5: M.A.C Select Moisturecover concealer, NC15:
I bought this back in the day when I convinced myself that I had unusually dry skin, after coming to my senses this just got neglected. Honestly, this is just one more product I can back to mac.

6: Avon Ideal Flawless concealer, Fair:
The only reason this isn't already in the bin is because I can't bare to waste makeup. Avon has one last chance for face makeup, this concealer definitely lost them points.





7: M.A.C  Lipstick, Hue (glaze):
There are so many better nude lipsticks, this always looks so silly on me. There's only a tiny bit left anyway but it just needs to be gone.

8: Estée Lauder Pure Colour Envy lipstick, Desirable:
Unlike Hue this is my favourite nude lipstick ever. Why am I trying use it up? well some idiot snapped it on a night out and despite multiple attempts to repair it, its just not happening. I can't justify £24 on a new one until I've used it up.

9: Chanel Le Volume De Chanel, 10 (black):
I go through phases with mascara, and never usually buy full sizes. My lashes live off mascara samples. After using a sample I forked out for the full size, but as usual I got bored and moved back to using samples. Its probably dried up now but I'm getting my money's worth!

10: No7 Lash Adapt mascara, Black:
I don't even remember buying this... just like the Chanel mascara I probably got bored and just shoved it in a draw.



Any products that I don't finish in February will carry over to March.


Until next time.
R x

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik