Saturday 15 November 2014

My favourite blogs.

It's no secret that youtube is taking over the world, I love binge watching vloggers and fail videos as much as another person.

but most of them started out by blogging, and after spending the past few years religiously reading my favourite blogs while avoiding university assignments they inspired me to start my own.

So heres a list of my favourite blogs and why I love them.

Hannah Michalak, is one of my all time favourite blogger/ youtubers. I find myself counting down the days until sunday, when her latest video goes up and the only thing that calms this craving is reading her regular blog posts.

Everybody who reads blogs knows who Kandee Johnson is. She doesn't even need an explanation. She's just amazing.

After a year of living less that 50 feet from each other we became very good friends:) and when she finally let me read her blog, the deal was sealed I knew I wanted to start my own. If you enjoy beauty, fashion and lifestyle I'm sure you will fall head over heels for Nicola's blog.


Until next time.
R x


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik