Monday 24 November 2014

Leeds: mini haul.


I recently took a day trip to Leeds, mainly to help my friend get some photos together for uni. But who could resist the temptation of the Victoria quarter. Sadly, I only picked up the necessities.

-Mums christmas present. 
A certain Radley product she asked for :) 
-Mac Pro-Longewear concealer (NC20). 
I couldn't live without this, especially for pictures.


- Opi, This gown needs a crown.
You can never own too many silver glitter polishes.
-Seche Vite.
I've heard beauty bloggers banging on about this product for years but I've never been able to find it. I'm excited to see if it's worth all the hype. (Reviewed this I'm my last post).
- Whittard's of Chelsea instant tea.
I've been searching for apple tea for years. So glad I finally found some.
- The cosiest slippers in the world.
Christmas slippers are clearly a necessity. What would a girl do without them?

I love shopping in larger cities, it's so nice to actually be able to pick up and try higher end items without having to blind buy them online first. Leeds saw my first trip into Space NK and Jo Malone. Im now crazy obsessed with Jo Malone's Blackberry and Bay, if I was a millionaire I would have bought the entire range. Space NK on the other hand was a tad disappointing. Honestly I think you can get a better selection in the majority of department stores.

My trip to Leeds also gave me the opportunity to do some filming, so that I can get back in the swing of editing before my next big trip. If you want to see my horrific attempt at filming and editing for the first time in over four years. Click here.

Until next time. 
R x

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik