Wednesday 30 November 2016

Would you rather beauty tag with J.


Hey Guys!

We have a little tag for you today :) Enjoy!

1.Would you rather go out with messy hair and nice make-up or Nice hair and no make-up?

R: Messy hair and nice make up! You can always rock a grunge look.

J: Messy hair and nice make up... Sorry.

2.Would you rather shave your eyebrows or have your eyelashes fall out?

R: Shave my eyebrows, I draw them on everyday anyway.

J: Eyelashes fall out, there's no way I'm drawing my eyebrows on... I can't trust myself.

3.Would you rather be forced to shop at only MAC or Sephora for the rest of your life?

R: Sephora all the way! I don't really care for MAC much anymore.

J: The not MAC, I needs that variety.

4.Would you rather wear lipgloss/lipliner look or 80's perm?

R: I reckon I could rock an 80s perm! ;)

J: 80's PERM!!

5.Would you rather leave the house with an obvious foundation line or overdone blush?

R: Overdone blush... Blush wears off so quickly on me it would be acceptable in under an hour.

J: Ahhh I don't know... Foundation line... This face does not look good pink.

6.Would you rather wear MC Hammer pants or biker shorts in public?

R: Mc hammer pants, every time!

J: Biker shorts, because they tight.

7.Would you rather have a bad orange-y spray tan or really weird tan lines that can't be covered?

R: This is the toughest question! Both are horrible options... I'm going to have to go with the Orange tan, at least i won't be the only one walking around like that.

J: Really don't want to be orange but I don't want to look like I failed.

8.Would you rather have a bad haircut or bad hair color?

R: A bad cut, at least with that you can style it to hide the whack job.

J: Colour. If you have bad cut you can't hide it at least you can change colours.

R: Ohhhhh that makes so much more sense... looks like I'm stuck with a wig.

9.Would you rather have youtube or twitter taken away forever?

R: Twitter. I don't understand it anyway.

J: Twitter! youtube has cat videos!!

10. Would you rather give up using makeup brushes or mascara? 

R: Neither. Haha If I really had to I think make up brushes... I'd just use cream products and my fingers. There's no way in hell that I could give up mascara, although I could just use falsies! Aghhh I don't know?!

J: Make up brushes... fuck it.


This was so much fun to write! We may do more tags with J ;)


Until next time.

 R & J x

 ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥


I don't know who created this, but here is an example: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2cr1z3_CILs

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik