Sunday 15 February 2015

Military diet: four days off.

I realised that it's all well and good sharing my meals for diet days, but I haven't been sharing days off so I thought I'd quickly share with you all the meals I've been having on my four days off.

The aim is to stay under 1500 calories for best results, honestly even I haven't been finding it hard. On average I've been eating about 1350 on my days off.

Breakfast.
Porridge (quaker oats 2 minute sachets).
Boiled egg and soldiers.
Smoothies (recipes coming).
Banana pancakes (Recipe coming).
Scrambled egg 'burrito'.

Lunch.
Cheese toasties.
Almond butter on toast.
Eggs in pita.
Bacon wrap.

Dinner.
Skinny Lizzie 'low everything' sausages (only available at morrisons) & mixed vegetables.
Baked Fish & mixed vegetables.
Chicken & mixed vegetables.
I like to stick to meat and vegetables for dinner it's just so much easier. 

Snacks.
On my diet days I don't snack, so I've been trying to keep snacks to minimum. If I do snack I've been having fruit mostly, the occasionally naughty treat just to keep my inner chocoholic at bay.

Cheats.
I have been allowing myself one cheat meal a week, I usually save this for dinner so I can go out for tea or scoff a pizza ;)

Alcohol.
I wouldn't be surprised if you are wondering how my inner alcoholic is handling this. I don't drink at all on diet days and I have cut down a hell of a lot on alcohol, but I will still have Saturday night pint. If we go on a night out I've been trying to stick to gin and slimline mainly because of it's low calorie content.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Until next time.

R x

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik