Wednesday 25 February 2015

20 obsessions of every girl in her twenties.

Don't lie to me you love them all.




♥ Beards, they make every man beautiful.

♥ Eyebrows, because eyebrows.

♥ The 90's comeback, who didn't love jelly shoes the first time around.

♥ Secret bedroom dancing to our favourite childhood boyband.

♥ Having a mental break down every time we remember we're not eighteen anymore.

♥ Pizza, because pizza won't break my heart.

♥ Quote cushions, they say everything no one wants to admit out loud.

♥ Etsy, every girl needs a £50 handmade tampon holder.

♥ Vodka lime and lemonade, the lime makes it healthy ;)

♥ Bright lipstick.

♥ Smoothies.

♥ The elusive thigh gap.

♥ Travelling.

♥ Wine.

♥ So many bottles of wine just to forget that we're still single.

♥ Unforgiving heels that no one will ever be able to walk in.

♥ Instagram, #nofilter #thereisafilterthough

♥ Sandwiches, because nobody wants to cook.

♥ Pugs. The cutest f*!$ing dogs ever.

♥ Mason jars... because everything looks cute in a mason jar.

Until next time.

R x

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

4 comments:

  1. Haha these are so true though! This was very entertaining to read x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Who doesn't love a good beard ;)

    ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. They're all true! I laughed so hard at the Etsy one! I want everything :)
    I’ve nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award! You can find the post and read the rules here I can’t wait to know more about you :)
    Alexandra Louise x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks♥ expect my post soon:)
    I'm exactly the same! Etsy is my biggest weakness!

    R
    ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

    ReplyDelete

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik