Sunday 22 March 2015

Crest 3D whitening strips: Gentle routine.

Hey guys! Happy Sunday:)

First let me apologise for missing my regular Wednesday post, I'm trying to get used to having an actual job! I need to get my time management in order!!

To make up for my laziness here's my review of the crest whitening strips I picked up in New York before Christmas. I've been using these long enough that I can actually give you guys a proper review. enjoy!

Honestly when I picked the gentle routine it was only because they were the cheapest and I was running out of money quickly. I'm actually glad I picked these ones, unlike the rest of the whitening strips these can be used continuously rather than only twice a year. For someone that has a major coffee addiction and sensitive teeth this is a massive plus!



Basically you use them for 5 minutes a day and a normal box will last about 1 month. I paid about $43 (£30) for mine, only slightly cheaper than if I bought them through eBay in England. 
They're designed so that you can still drink through a straw with them on but I don't dare, they seem to slip around just from talking. This wasn't an issue when I tired the vivid white ones a few years ago but considering these are only on for 5 minutes it's not an issue.

I started using these as soon as I got back from the states along side the Crest 3D White toothpaste in radiant mint. (The only toothpaste I have ever found that I can actually bare the taste).
Within three days my teeth were noticeably whiter, I would love to give you before and after photos but my teeth are not the most photogenic. So you'll just have to take my word for it.

Ignore my horrific teeth but look at them under UV light! 


This is only just over half way through the course and I've had days off!

So its been a good few months since I started using this pack and I still have about five left. After about three weeks my teeth were whiter than they had ever been and I was happy with the results, so I stopped using them every day and kept the last few for top ups.
I've been topping up every two to three weeks and my teeth are still pearly white. I actually love these so much! They need to bring them over to the UK it's rather annoying that I'm going to have to buy them on eBay until I get another chance to go stateside.

The only con I can say about these were that my mum's dentist told her to warn me against them but didn't exactly detail to why... I already had sensitive teeth and these didn't make that any worse! In my eyes they have made one of my biggest flaws that much better. I almost love my teeth now, although don't expect too many toothy smiles. I don't love them that much ;)

I know my usual posts on Sundays are diet orientated but I'm on a bumpy road at the moment. I'm not following it as closely as I would like. Chocolate has weaselled it's way back in! Although, I've still lost 1lbs this week, I know it could be ten times better if I just stuck to my diet days and treated in moderation. Hopefully we can get back on track this week:) 

Until next time.

R x

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥



No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik