Wednesday 25 March 2015

The best shoes you will ever buy.

Hey Guys!! Happy Wednesday, we're halfway to the weekend :)

Shoes are one of my biggest weaknesses, I love them. Most of the time we sacrifice comfort for looks, especially with shoes. Who actually enjoys wearing killer heels 24/7?! They're beautiful but boy do most of them hurt like hell! I wish this post was about some killer comfy heels but it's not.

For those of you that want everyday comfy but pretty shoes, I have found the ones for you!

I'm probably a little bit late on the flossy wagon but these beauties have only just found their way into my life.



This picture doesn't really do them justice!!
If you want to grab them while they're on sale click here.

On Saturday, me and J wandered into Office with no intention of buying anything, but hiding on the bottom of the sale rack, I spotted these gems... Luckily they were my size and I honestly just tried them on because they were my size. It was like stepping onto a cloud. I was already sold but when I got to the counter they were reduced to £14! fourteen pound!!

I haven't taken them off since! (apart from bed obvs!) I love them that much I ordered the black ones aswell. It is quite literally like wearing slippers to work, I don't even take them off when I get home. As a matter of fact I'm wearing them right now!

The only down side is that I know I'm going to wear these out sooooo quickly. I never want to wear any other shoes every again!!


Until next time.

R x

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik