Wednesday 11 March 2015

What's on my iPhone.

Hey Guys! Happy Wednesday :)

Today I thought I'd do a what's on my iPhone post, I love reading these and nosying in on other people's lives. Everyone knows the basic iPhone apps so I won't go on about them too much.
All of my most used apps will be underlined, enjoy.




Camera. To take all those selfies with!
Clock. Girl needs to know the time.
Calendar. Everybody has plans.
Photos. Gotta check those selfies out.
App store. R.I.P flappy bird<3
Weather. I Like to know if it's hat weather.
Facebook. Let's get our creep on.
Twitter. Got to have somewhere to rant!
Halifax. Let's see how poor I am.
O2. And how much my bill is this month :|
MyFitnessPal. My Life. I need this in my life.
TuGo.  For when your signal's shit.
Ebay. Ugly, Old-School etsy.
Messenger. New-school texting.
MyMail. Way better than apples mail.
Instagram. The love of my life.
IMDB. Settles any argument.
Snapchat. @yourboat23
Reminders.  I don't even use this.
Settings.  Why would you not have it on the home screen.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Contacts. now we don't have to memorise everyone's numbers!!
Notes.  Meh, does anyone actually use this for anything.
Voice Memos. I swear  I didn't even know this was there.
Stocks.  Because I'm clearly the wolf of wall street.
Compass. Just in case you get lost in the woods.
Calculator. The best way to calculate the  paycheck.
Maps.  I'm that guy that's thinks maps is better than google maps.
Tips.  For all the technophobes.
Heirloom. Takes perfect pictures of other pictures... you always need a digital copy.
BBC News.  You've got to stay in the loop.
Just Eat.  When I need a big fat takeaway, it's right there.
Scannable.  Like heirloom it creates a perfect digital copy of documents. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Itunes.  Does anyone actually buy music on their phone?!
Sound hound.  For all the times you can't remember the name of a song.
Facetime. Best way to call the mama.
Odeon. for the yearly trip to the cinema.
Timehop. I love cringing at the past.
Youtube. I can't stop watching Youtubers.
Netflix. Bitch would die without Netflix.
Spotify. Just in case I fancy a change.
Ibooks. Perfect for all those delayed trains and long waits.

XE. I want to know how much money I'm saving!
Rail planner. This is just to help me plan our
trip round Europe... if it ever actually happens.
National Rail. I travel a lot by train and this is by far my favourite app for checking times and prices.
Airbnb.  I'm still yet to book through this but you can rent apartments all over the world for sooooooo cheap.
Translate. The only language app you will ever need.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


I love all of these games equally! 
QuizUp, Cookie Dozer, Stick Hero, Crossy Road, Candy Crush,
Ring of fire (always comes in handy at pre-drinks.) and Jelly Splash.

Blogger.  I love being able to write anywhere, as soon as a post idea pops into my head, boom.
Bloglovin'. One of my favourite things to do is read though random blogs.
Polaroid. Sometimes you just want a shit version of a Polaroid.
Fotor. I uses this to edit any photos I need on the go.
Linkedin. Everyone should be on LinkedIn, employers really do look at it. Some even ask you to provide your url.
PlayMemories. This is the app for my camera, it's a pile of bull but at least you can control it from your phone.
Mail. I use this one for my blog account, which honestly never really sees much mail.
Pintrest. My most recent download, I'm just getting into the swing of Pintrest.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Tesco. It's just so much easier to do your shopping on your phone, even if it's just so you've got a list.
Amazon. For all of us late night shoppers.
VoucherCloud.  This occasionally has some really good discounts but it's usually only on restaurants.
Natwest. Can we afford rent this month?
Quick Scan. Don't mind me I'm only checking if I can get this cheaper somewhere else.
Etsy. My love, my life.
ShopShop. The weirdest but only shopping list app worth having.

Health. Dear Apple, this was a complete waste of money, what were you thinking?!
MapMyWalk. The best fitness app every, just because it has walk in the name doesn't mean that's all it tracks.
MyPill. Some of us are so forgetful we need an app to remind us to take the most important pill.
Smart Alarm. Honestly, I don't use this anymore but I paid for it so it stays.
UP. I'm saving up for a jawbone so I prepared my phone for that glorious day.


Hope you enjoyed a nosy into my phone, I know it was quite a long post but I didn't just want overview it and miss things out.


Until next time.

R x

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik