Sunday 3 January 2016

Bringing back the blog.

I hope nobody missed me too much. I let being a grown up take away the important things in life. lipstick. God, I haven't worn actual lipstick in months.

The lipstick and the blog are back. This is not a new year resolution (you should all know I don't believe in them) but J mentioned she wanted to spend this year changing the little things that make you a happier and healthy person and that made me think. This blog helped me when I had nothing to do with my life and even though I've come along way since then, there's still something missing. We all need an outlet and this is mine. I'm not going to promise a regular schedule of posts, but I'm sure there will be at least one ;)

So hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and an intoxicated New Year.

Until next time. R x ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik