Monday 11 January 2016

My Week Without Alcohol



I thought this week was going to be a lot harder than it was! I'm aware just the title of this post makes me look like a borderline alcoholic but I can honestly say I don't need alcohol to enjoy my life and I've learnt this week I don't really need it at all. I just love a good bottle of wine everyone and then;)

Before Christmas, it was getting to the point where I was having a bottle of wine a night. If you had asked me 2 years ago if I could drink everyday what would it be? I most certainly would not have said wine. I used to hate the stuff. Now a casual bottle of wine after work is not something I would say no to.

On Friday evening, I enjoyed my first glass of wine in 7 whole days!! In all honesty I haven't even missed it! I would have done dry January but I probably would have killed someone haha. Is it really that bad to have a casual wine habit? In the end I made up for my week without and ended up having a bottle and half on Friday.

Here I am on Monday hitting up the whiskey... honestly, nothing will stop the mid week drinking and as long as I wake up capable to drive to work and be productive for the day I don't think its really a problem. This post was more for my mum, I know my drinking habits have been worrying her. See mother I don't need to drink I just like to :)


Until next time.

 R x

 ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik