Thursday 14 January 2016

Exercise tips for lazy people

There are two kinds of people in this world. Those who enjoy exercising and don't find it a chore in their routine. Then there's us, (I'm going to assume if your reading this we are both as lazy as each other). The ones who can't even fathom that two minute walk to the corner shop or to the kitchen. The ones who don't feel any guilt by skipping that work out for a cozy date with netflix.

Over the years I've learnt that when I'm dieting, I don't really need to go to the gym. Don't get me wrong I'm completely aware that my results would be much better if I actually did a proper workout every now and then! But these simple little life changes mean that I can't still enjoy binge watching netflix and loose weight all in one go.

Before we get into this, I need you all to promise me you won't waste your money on home/gym equipment. You may think you'll use it every day but you won't. I've had an exercise bike for almost 5 years now. I've used it less than ten times. Just don't do it!

So my fellow lazy humans... give these few small changes a chance! You probably some of them already anyway.


Walk everywhere.
Living in a city really helps with this, but there are so many ways you can add extra walks into your routine. If you use the bus... just get up a couple of stops before you usually would. If you have a car, use it to your advantage drive to the middle or nowhere or a big ass park and go for an adventure.

Fidget.
It burns calories, end of.

Learn to be cold.
The colder you are the harder your body has to work to keep you warm. Easiest but not the most comfy way to burn extra calories.

Take the stairs, every time.
It may be a myth that stairs are the secret to a perfect bum but when your at the bottom of of a staircase, imagine that amazing bum you're going to have!

Workout Dvds are a gift from god!
I know that technically this counts as a proper work out but only if you do the whole dvd! Most of them have sections you can pick and choose from. Just make sure you do the warm up and cool down sections or, you know, just those two. If you're feeling really lazy.

Don't let that skipping rope go to waste!
It was fun when we were nine! Why can't it be fun now!

Remember the gym is all around you.
cliché, but you can turn anything into a exercise tool and anywhere can be your gym. You've got the widely known cans as weights but you really can exercise anywhere. I have a friend who used to do 5 squats every time she  went to the toilet and had the bum everyone wants. Or you know, you could just go to the club and do extra slut drops.


Before y'all start shouting at me, if you already do all these and your a lazy bum, I'm sorry but you my friend are gonna have to suck it up and part with your laptop.

Until next time.

R x

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik