Sunday 17 January 2016

Seven deadly sins: beauty edition




Image taken from Caitlin's blog, who credits the author Chris Hill (for the life of me I couldn't find him)

Apologies bitches. I'm having a lazy week... it's tag time!

1. GREED: What is your most inexpensive beauty item? What is your most expensive?

I think my least expensive item that I actually use is Collection lasting perfection concealer you can usually get it for less than £4.
The most expensive is probably Estée Lauder advanced night repair, I couldn't even tell you if it's really worth the money but I love it all the same.

2. WRATH: What beauty products do you have a love/hate relationship with? 
Eyeliner! It's the bane of my life. I don't have the steadiest hand so it usually ends up all over my face and I have to do it all over again. I just love what it does for my face so I endure the pain.

3. GLUTTONY: What are your most delicious beauty products?
I hope this means smells haha but borjouis deluce... It's smells like actually chocolate, it's heaven for your face.

4. SLOTH: What beauty product do you neglect, due to laziness?
Lip liner.. I tend to use either liner of lipstick, I only really use both on 'special' occasions.

5. PRIDE: What beauty product gives you the most self confidence?
A good red lip all the way! Either a red or a plum. At the moment I'll loving Marc Jacobs kiss pop lipstick in pop.

6. LUST: What attributes do you find most attractive in the opposite sex?
That elusive V ;) and shoulders, I love a good shoulder hahaha.

7. ENVY: What items would you most like to receive as a gift? 
Perfume, I can honestly never bring myself to spend the money. I always appreciate perfume as a gift.

Bonus Sin:

8. WHORE: What is the beauty product your have an ridiculous amount of?
Nail varnish, every time I go shopping I buy a new one. I have 131!!! The worst part is I only use about 5.

Until next time.

R x

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

P.s I honestly couldn't tell you where I found this tag it has been sat here for soon long. If you are the author or know who created this tag... let me know and I'll credit them :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik