Wednesday 10 December 2014

Hair care on a budget.

My hair is in horrible condition. But hey, thats what you get for having red/ pink hair for five years.
Ive been searching for so long to find the best repairing hair products. Believe me I've used everything. The Macadamia and Organix ranges are my favourites, if you have the money to spend but if not, I've found a crazy cheap range that works almost as good as the more expensive ones.
If you live in the UK you need to try these out.  The Argan Oil range is available at savers, B&M bargains and a few other discount stores, for a £1 a pop. These are the such good value for money, especially the deep conditioning masque. 



Deep conditioning masque: I've been using this for the longest, I love it. Unlike how some other masques don't really feel very conditioning, this one feels so moisturising and leaves your hair feeling soft even after being rinsed. I've been using this intermittently alongside the Macadamia deep repair masque and my hair is slowly but surely starting to look and feel healthy again.

Shampoo and conditioner: I picked these up after falling in love with the deep conditioning masque. and while I wouldn't say they are the best products I've ever used, I do believe that for the money they are the best products in their price range. I usually interchange the organix argan oil, keratin oil or macadamia oil shampoo and conditioners. and I love these but every now and then I will switch it up and throw these argan oil products in the mix. The ingredients list is virtually the same and the results are not that much different.

Argan oil also a couple of other products in the range.

Serum: The argan oil serum, is heavy and sticky, the bottle doesn't come with any form of dispenser and I always end up with way too much. While I do think it has improved my hair, I would much rather just pay that little but more for the VO5 Miracle concentrate.

Heat defence spray: I've been using this for a while and don't really have much to say about it. It's just sort of there. Oddly, it doesn't feel very defensive, but on the other hand it smells good and does leave your hair feeling extra soft.

Face Oil: The only thing I can compare this too is a knock off version of Estee Lauder's Advanced night repair. It's very oily so really it depends on your taste. I only really use this when I'm really dry just because it feels so much more moisturising.


Until next time.
R x

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik