Wednesday 3 December 2014

November empties.

This has been a pretty boring month of empties, I've only used up products that are already staples in my collection.
I think I might do project 10 pan in December so that I can clear out my collection and be able to give you guys my input on products I haven't been using for years.




Clinique repairwear laser focus eye cream: Now, I know I'm only 22 but I'm a firm believer in fighting the signs of ageing early. My eye area is the one place on my face that I prioritise - who wants crows feet? right?
I don't just love this because of the claims it makes. The creamy texture feels so luxurious day or night, and I find it sits nicely under my make up. I will probably keep repurchasing this forever I love it that much.

M.A.C pro-longwear concealer, NC20: I've had this in my collection for years although until recently it's just sort of been there I've never really reached for it. Mainly because I hate the packaging, that pump is pointless and wastes a lot of product. But with that said this looks amazing in pictures and I'm learning to live with the pump issue.

M.A.C prep and prime highlighter, radiant rose: This is another one that lives in my collection that only gets pulled out when I remember I have it. When I do realise I have this I love it and use it pretty much every day. I have repurchased this but I'm not sure why really. The only time I really feel like it's necessary is the morning after the night before where my eyes need a little bit of love. 

Ogx keratin oil shampoo and conditioner: This is a staple in my hair care routine. I'm not one of these people who picks a shampoo and sticks with it, I tend to have a few on the go at once switching between so my hair doesn't get too used to the product. This range claims to help with breakage prone hair and since using this I can genuinely say that my hair has been much stronger. I will definitely be repurchasing this range.


No7 colour calming primer: absolutely love this primer and oddly not for the color calming claims, I do get rather red cheeks nothing major but I initially bought this to help with that. This keeps my foundation on so well! It doesn't matter to me that it does very little for my redness! I'm on my 5th bottle and will probably keep repurchasing it.

Cetaphil gentle cleanser: I've been using this since I started reading beauty blogs and watching YouTube. It's just a great cleanser to have in the shower. I will probably always use this as my shower cleanser. 


Until next time.
R x


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik