Thursday 25 December 2014

Merry christmas.

So I missed my usual Wednesday post, but considering its Christmas I hope y'all will let me off.

I just wanted to wish everyone, everywhere a very happy Christmas, Hanukkah and Kwanza! No matter what holiday you are celebrating today, I hope you all have an amazing day and enjoy the company of your family, friends... cats.

I'm so grateful to be surrounded by everyone I love and the invention of FaceTime for those who are a million miles away. It's easy to forget what matters at this time of year, it's different for everyone. For me the most important part of Christmas is being with people that mean a lot to you. Even if it brings the worst out in them, today is the one day that you just need to get over it and enjoy the fact that you can be together.

Hope you all have a wonderful holiday!

Until next time.
R x

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik